I added a poll to the right side of the blog, feel free to add a comment to the bottom of this post to take credit for your vote!
Phew, we are almost there! On the upside, I don't think that I look as big as I feel :) My appointment on Friday went great. I love Heather, the midwife I saw, she is just everything I think of when I think of a midwife. I hope she is the one on call when I have this little one. She said that the heart beat was 135 and her comment was, "it's looking more boy to me!" At the 20 week ultra sound the heart rate was 155, hmmmm. She also said that she has delivered boys with heart rates of 170 and girls with heart rates of 130 so you still never know. I was in a lot of pain 2 weeks ago and just couldn't imagine this pregnancy going on anymore, it brought me to tears a couple times. But when I told Heather about the pain she was so excited! She said that was the baby engaging and soften and shortening the cervix. She said that I still may not be very dilated but the pain is good and it is working on getting this baby here. She felt the baby's position and said she doesn't have any worries about this one flipping back up before I deliver :) Last week the midwife couldn't move the baby's head and this week he/she is a little higher. Heather said that was normal and if she were going to say what station the baby was at it would be -1 or -2 and that last week it was probably more like 0. So that makes me feel good too. She told me to get out and go make some plans b/c the baby wouldn't come if I was sitting around waiting for him/her :)



I vote for May 7. I feel like you won't go too early, but you deserve to go early this time after Connor went late! I probably jinxed myself by not putting anything after my due date on my poll!!!!!! I joked with Aaron that I only had 11 prenatals left the other day, so I have to have this baby by the 11th!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI pick May 11th, becuase that is my Daddy's birthday :D
ReplyDeleteI also picked the 7th and didn't even read amy's vote. You should put a chart up on guesses or what it's going to be. :) Can't wait to hear the news when he or she is born.
ReplyDelete