Tuesday, April 07, 2009

35 1/2 weeks

I was 35 weeks last Friday and I had my appointment today. Things went well. We didn't really get to hear the heartbeat because the little one was moving around so much :) So it was a bit sad that I didn't get to hear the comforting "woosh, woosh, woosh" but on the upside the baby was moving soooooo much we knew things were going well. Measured right on track and have only gained 12lbs since the start! That I was really excited about :) I was up 2lbs from last week and thought, shoot. Then I asked her how much I had gained from the beginging and she looked and said, 12lbs, not bad. Phew!! 4 1/2 weeks to go, the total poundage shouldn't be too frightening :)

I am flying to Ohio for 2 days and the midwife said I just need to keep drinking my water and I should be fine. It will be a long two days. We are flying out at 5 something in the morning on the 14th and get back in Omaha at almost 10pm on the 15th. Then I have to be at work the next day at 7:30!! It's for the Annual District Seven Assistant Directors Meeting. I get to meet other AD's from New York, Canada, Kentucky, etc and get to travle with the other 3 AD's from Omaha. Not much site seeing but the meetings are usually fairly informative and the food is ymuuy :)

My next appointment isn't until the 16th so it will be almost 2 weeks but they don't see a problem with that. The nurse scheduled my next 4 appointments. Cross your fingers that they are the only ones I need!! With Connor I went to my 40 week appointment as well as my 41 week appointment. It would be so nice not to go that long this time around!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:20 AM

    I hope you go before the 40-41 week also. At this time I am sure you are so ready to hold this child in your arms and not in your tummy. I will keep my fingers crossed that you go sooner then later. All my love my darling daughter dora

    ReplyDelete