Saturday, April 04, 2009

The Miracle Pants

These are pants that I bought about 2 years ago. I got them on sale at Target. They didn't fit the best around the waist but I figured for the price they were a good deal. I didn't realize that 2 years later they would be one of my favorite maternity pants!!!! Can you believe that at 35 weeks pregnant I am still wearing pre-pregnancy pants!?!?! I suppose it does show just how poorly they must have fit before :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:06 PM

    I am glad you have a pair of miracle pants. It sure helps in the clothing department. You look real nice in the pictures Sarah. I can tell the baby is low this time looking at your side picture. I hope your next few weeks go fast. I love you and may God keep watch over you and give both you and Paul a healthy baby and little Connor a sweet brother or sister. Love you all Lily

    ReplyDelete