Sunday, April 19, 2009
37 Weeks
So I had my 37 week appointment the day after I got back from a 2 day business trip to Ohio. I crossed the Cincinnati Airport 2 times and we were almost late boarding the plane. Didn't get home until about 10pm. Needless to say I was really tired and sore the next morning. Well anyway I made it to my appointment and guess what? I am still pregnant! I measured right at 37cm and unfortunately I think I ate too much food on the trip b/c I gained FOUR pounds in one week!! Yikes! Paul was gone for drill up in WI and he is getting back tonight. I am ready to have this baby and Paul is supposed to be in town for the next two weeks so in hopes of getting things moving or at least help with the extra weight that mom gained and not the baby, Connor and I walked to the park this evening. It's about 1.5 miles and we made it there in pretty good time. On the way back though, that was a different story! Unfortunately I didn't feel even one contraction, all I managed to do is give myself a sore lower back and tire myself out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there Sarah!!!! The end is in sight! You will be holding your beautiful babe before you know it!
ReplyDeleteYou're so funny!
ReplyDelete